MICHELLE MORALES

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Can study and romance mixed?

Today, several of the students have their own boyfriends and girlfriends. They has boyfriends and girlfriends even they are studying. Several can’t do two things at the same time but some can do, but do you think is it really working?

I’m also a student, a nursing student. I have many responsibilities to do like my duties, homeworks, lessons to understand, reviewing for the test and so many more… Last semester I was in a relationship. He courted me in 6 months but believe me our relationship was last in one month haha :P. At first were so happy together but as time goes by we experienced many problems like misunderstanding and lack of time to each other. Since I’m a nursing student I can’t managed my time with him so that we always encountered misunderstanding. I tried to give more time t him but unfortunately; I got low grades in examinations. I wasn’t able to study my lessons well, but thank God I don’t have failed subjects. I was so confused if I can manage time between studying and as a girlfriend. At first I believe that I can handle two things at the same time but whoa it’s so hard. So I decided to break up with him. All my life I’ve been looking for something to satisfy and make me happy you know its right when they say that happiness can be found in the simplest thing and I found it in 5 letters S-T-U-D-Y. I realized pain is temporary ,it may last a weeks or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take it’s place because for me happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them. Have a nice day :D Thanks for reading my blog

9 comments:

  1. very well said tart! :) we need to prioritize talaga. :) study muna, hane? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tama. kelangan pumili sa dalawa kung san ka masaya. just enjoy life hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. JEM aqo aral mua ewan ko lang ikaw joke :PP

    ERWIN wag ka nga umepal dito joke :PP

    KEN tnx..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nagaaral akong mabute nuh! haha.
    defensive e nuh? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it depends nmn cguro sa tao kung pano nea ihandle time between rlationship and studies..HAHA!! opinion q lng yan ha?:) pro tama dn nmn iprioritize ang study..kya good good:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. di nyo ko gayahin wala akong alam sa ganyan mga sir mam sir. di nga q marunong manligaw eh. turuan nyo nmn me. pede kayong manalo ng limang troso for 6 months. TAX FREE!! with 2years warranty pa po yan. see posters and print ads for more details. or just contact the personnel in charge. and that's me. to contact me you need a load. and when you need a load you need money. so what are you waiting for? join now. yun lng po. maraming salamat sa inyo ser mam ser.

    ReplyDelete